Crab & Avocado Lettuce Cups
These crab & avocado lettuce cups are fresh, and delicious, and are a great idea for summer entertaining or a family-style meal.
Lettuce Cup Filling
• 450g Shore Mariner Cooked Crab Meat, Thawed
• Cos lettuce leaves
• Cherry tomatoes, sliced
• 1 Avocado, diced
Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
• 1 Lemon, juiced
• 1 small garlic clove, minced
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon honey
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• Ground black pepper, to taste
• Sea salt, to taste
• Fresh parsley, chopped
• To thaw Cooked Crab Meat, cover & refrigerate overnight until thawed. Drain off excess liquid.
• Add any of your favourite ingredients to the lettuce cups to suit your personalised taste.
• Thaw Cooked Crab Meat according to packet instructions and set aside for later.
• In a jar add all the Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing ingredients and set aside for later.
• Top lettuce cups with thawed crab meat, sliced cherry tomatoes, and diced avocado.
• Drizzle over the Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing and serve immediately.