Crumbed Fish Fingers and Hand-Cut Chips
Kids will love these crumbed fish fingers and hand-cut chips, and they can even help make them too!
• 12 Shore Mariner Crumbed Fish Fingers
• 4 potatoes, our favourite are Agria potatoes
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 teaspoons sea salt
• Lemon wedges, to serve
• Favorite dipping sauce
• Heat the oven to 200C. Cut potatoes into long chip shapes – Rinse under a cold tap and pat dry with a tea towel.
• Spread the chips on a large non-stick baking tray and toss with the olive oil and salt. Lie them flat in a single layer.
• Roast for 45-50 mins, turning every now and then. When cooked they should be golden brown and crisp with a light fluffy center.
• Cook crumbed fish fingers as per packet instructions
• Serve with lemon slices and your favorite dipping sauce