Easy Prawn Pad Thai
Try this easy, tasty Pad Thai recipe. With fresh ingredients tossed together for a delicious homemade meal.
• 200g Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets, thawed
• 315g fresh or dried rice noodles
• 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
• 4 red or golden shallots
• 1 fresh red chillies, chopped
• 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
• 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 4 tablespoons lime juice
• 3 tablespoons fish sauce
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 55g bean sprouts
• Lemon wedges, to serve
• Chopped peanuts, to serve
•Thaw Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets according to packet instructions and set them aside for later.
•Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Set aside for later.
•Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over high heat, add shallots, chillies, garlic, and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and fry for 4 minutes or until cooked.
•Add noodles, peanuts, sugar, lime, fish, and soy sauces and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until cooked. Stir in bean sprouts, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
•Serve with lemon wedges, chopped peanuts, and coriander on top.