Fresh Spring Rolls
- 30 mins
Easy to make, delicious, and healthy! These fresh spring rolls are great for a light lunch, dinner, or entree
• 500g Shore Mariner Cooked Prawn Cutlets (thawed)
• Red Cabbage, shredded
• Red Capsaicin, thinly sliced
• Lettuce leaves
• Avocado, sliced
• 3/5 cup creamy peanut butter
• 1/4 cup rice vinegar
• 1/3 cup soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 clove garlic
• 4 tablespoons water, or as necessary to reach desired consistency
• Optional garnish – sesame seeds, chilli flakes
• Thaw prawns and set them aside for later.
• Create dipping sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients. Prepare all the fillings. Set everything aside for later.
• To assemble the fresh rice paper rolls, fill a shallow dish with water and lay a tea towel next to the dish.
• Place one rice paper sheet in the water and let it sit for about 20 seconds. Carefully take the sheet out and lay it flat on the tea towel.
• Place filling on the sheet and fold the lower edge over the filling rolling upward. Fold over the short sides like a burrito. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
• Keep the rolls whole or cut in half. Serve with peanut dipping sauce.