Garlic, Prawn and Tomato Spaghetti
Bursting with flavour and ready in just 20 minutes. This Garlic, Prawn and Tomato Spaghetti is light and fresh and perfect for a delicious weekday dinner.
• 300g Shore Mariner Cooked Prawn Cutlets, Thawed
• 1 Packet of Spaghetti
• 50g salted butter
• 2 tbsp oil
• ½ onion, finely diced
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
• ½ tbsp chili flakes
• ½ cup white wine
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• Chopped fresh parsley, to serve
• Parmesan, to serve
• Thaw Shore Mariner Cooked Prawn Cutlets according to packet instructions and set them aside for later.
• Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions.
• Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in a large nonstick pan, and add the onions and garlic, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
• Add, cherry tomatoes and chili flakes, white wine, and lemon juice, and stir well to combine. Cook on high for 4 minutes, siring occasionally.
• Lower heat and cook for 10 minutes.
• Add in thawed prawns and cook through, 3 minutes.
• Once the pasta is cooked until tender, reserve 1/2 a cup of the water and drain the rest.
• Add pasta to the pan and splash a little bit of the pasta water into the mixture and combine with tongs. Cook for 4 minutes.
• Season with salt and pepper. sprinkle parsley and parmesan and serve.