Grilled Prawn and Caper Salad
Christmas salads are some of the most exciting dishes of the festive feast. Pretty up your Christmas table this year with this stunning summer salad recipe.
• 500g Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets, Thawed
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 2 teaspoons minced garlic
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• Salt & pepper, to taste
• 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
• 3/4 cup caperberries
• 1 avocado, diced
• Microgreens, to garnish
• To thaw Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets, cover & refrigerate overnight until thawed. Drain off excess liquid.
• Add any of your favourite ingredients to the salad to suit your taste.
• Thaw Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets according to packet instructions.
• Place the oil, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the thawed prawns and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
• Heat a barbecue grill-friendly pan to high. Grill prawns for 3-4 minutes or until meat is cooked through and golden. Set aside the leftover juice in the pan for later.
• In a large bowl add halved cherry tomatoes, diced avocado, caperberries, and grilled prawns.
• Garnish with micro greens and dress with the reserved prawn marinade juice.