Italian Prawn Pizza
- 30 mins
This delicious pizza is topped with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and garlic chili prawns
• 500g Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Meat, Thawed
• 1/2 tbsp oil
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• Chilli flakes
• Salt & pepper, to taste
• 2 large pizza bases
• 150g mozzarella, sliced
• 200g cherry tomatoes
• Handful of basil leaves
• 50g basil pesto, drizzled
• To thaw Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets, cover & refrigerate overnight until thawed. Drain off excess liquid.
• Thaw Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Meat according to packet instructions.
• Place the oil, garlic, chili flakes, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the thawed prawns and toss to coat evenly. Cover and marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
• Once prawns are finished marinating, preheat oven to 200 C.
• Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and cook prawns for 3-4 mins or until meat is pink.
• Top pizza base with mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, basil, pawns and drizzled pesto.
• Bake the pizza until tops are crisp and lightly browned,
• Cut the pizza and enjoy!