Lemon Garlic Prawn Skewers With Grilled Vegetables
Deliciously easy and packed full of flavour. These prawn skewers will soon become one of your favourite recipes to make!
• 400-500g Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets, Thawed
• 2-3 tablespoons Olive Oil
• 4-6 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
• 1/2 lemon, juiced
• salt and pepper, to taste
• 1/2 red pepper, finely sliced
• 1/2 courgette, finely sliced
• Thaw prawns overnight. Rinse and pat dry before marinating.
• place oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
• Add prawns and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 mins.
• Heat BBQ grill plate to high. Grill vegetables and set aside.
• Remove prawns from the marinade and thread them onto skewers.
• Grill prawn skewers for 2-3 minutes each side or until the prawns are cooked through. Plate the skewers and vegetables and enjoy!