Lemon Seafood Marinara Spaghetti
What a delicious way to serve kaimoana! Simply tossed through spaghetti letting the kai gathered from the sea shine through on full display!
• 300g Shore Mariner Seafood Marinara Mix
• 2 Tablespoons olive oil
• 150g unsalted butter
• 4 Garlic cloves, minced
• 1/4 Onion, finely chopped
• 1 Lemon, juiced
• 400g Spaghetti pasta
• 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
• Chilli flakes, to serve
• Salt & pepper, to taste
• For the sauce, heat oil and butter in a deep frying pan over high heat. Add garlic, onion and the juice of the lemon to the pan, and cook until fragrant. Reduce heat to a simmer.
• In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
• While the spaghetti is cooking, add the Seafood Marinara Mix to the lemon butter sauce and fry for 4-8 mins at medium to high heat.
• Use tongs to transfer the cooked spaghetti into the sauce mixture. Toss until well combined. Divide among serving bowls and top with parsley and chili flakes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.