Prawn Mango Curry
This delicious Prawn Mango Curry has a fragrant, creamy flavor the whole family will love it!
• 450g Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets, Thawed
• 1 onion, finely diced
• 2 Tbsp red curry paste
• 1 jar mango chicken simmer sauce
• 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
• 2 tsp fish sauce
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• Coriander, to serve
• Rice, to serve
• Thaw Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets according to packet instructions and set them aside for later.
• Heat a large pan to medium with a generous drizzle of olive oil and sauté the onion until softened.
• Add the curry paste and sauté for a further 3 minutes until fragrant.
• Stir through the mango chicken simmer sauce, coconut milk and fish sauce and kaffir lime leaves, bring to a simmer.
• Stir in the prawns and capsicum and cook for 4-5 minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked through.
• Serve with fluffy jasmine rice and enjoy.