Prawn Pesto Pasta
- 15 Mins
Our simple pesto prawn pasta recipe is the ideal option when you’re short on time!
• 200g Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets
• 300g Spaghetti
• Tsp olive oil
• 250g Cherry Tomatoes
• 135g Chunky Basil Pesto Dip
• 1/2 brown onion, finely chopped
• 1 garlic cloves, crushed
• Thaw Shore Mariner Raw Prawn Cutlets according to packet instructions and set them aside for later.
• Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions.
• Meanwhile, heat oil on a medium heat in a large nonstick pan, and add the onions, garlic, tomatoes and pesto, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
• Lower heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
• Add in thawed prawns and cook through, 3 minutes.
• Once the pasta is cooked until tender, reserve 1/2 a cup of the water and drain the rest.
• Add pasta to the pan and splash a little bit of the pasta water into the mixture and combine with tongs. Cook for 4 minutes.
• Season with salt and pepper. sprinkle parmesan and serve.