Prawn Poké Bowl
Inspired by a Hawaiian and Japanese fusion rice salad, this Poké Bowl is packed full of fresh, healthy ingredients making it a great light meal for the warmer months
• 500g Shore Mariner Cooked Prawn Cutlets, thawed
• 500g Shore Mariner Seasoned Seaweed Salad, thawed
• Basmati White Rice
• 2 radishes, sliced
• 4 sheets of sushi seaweed
• 2 avocados, diced
• fresh mango, diced
• toasted sesame seeds, to serve
• pickled ginger, to serve
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• Thaw prawns and seaweed salad according to the packet instructions and set them aside for later.
• Cook rice as per packet instructions, cool down and set aside for later.
• To create the dressing In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil. Set aside for later.
• To assemble poke bowls, divide cooked rice between four bowls. Spoon thawed seaweed salad in the middle of the rice. Surround with a pile of the thawed prawns, sliced radish, sushi seaweed, diced avocado, and diced mango, and Drizzle the dressing over the bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and pickled ginger if using