Seafood Marinara Pizza
- 20 Mins
Add a seafood twist to your home made pizza
• 300g Shore Mariner Seafood Marinara Mix, Thawed
Seafood Marinara Marinade
• 30g Butter
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• Chilli flakes
• Salt & pepper, to taste
• 2 large pizza bases
• Tomato pizza sauce
• Cheese, grated
• 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
• Green olives, sliced
• To thaw Shore Mariner Seafood Marinara Mix , cover & refrigerate overnight until thawed. Drain off excess liquid.
• Thaw Shore Mariner Seafood Marinara Mix according to packet instructions.
• Heat butter, garlic, chilli flakes, salt & pepper in a frying pan over medium heat, add Seafood Marinara Mix and cook the mix for 4-8 mins.
• Top pizza base with pizza sauce, cheese, red capsicum Seafood Marinara Mix and olives.
• Bake the pizza until tops are crisp and lightly browned, approx 10-15 min
• Top with rocket, cut the pizza and enjoy!