Spaghetti Seafood Marinara
- 30 Mins
- 250g Shore Mariner Seafood Marinara Mix
- 250g Spaghetti pasta, cooked until tender and drained
- 20ml Olive oil
- 400g Can of peeled tomatoes
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 250g Button mushrooms
- 2 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- 5-6 Fresh basil leaves
- Grated parmesan cheese
- 75ml Cream (optional)
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium/high heat. Add the onion, mushroom and garlic, and cook until slightly coloured.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer until they begin to break up. Season and mash with a fork until a chunky sauce is formed.
- Add the Shore Mariner Seafood Marinara Mix with spaghetti, fold pasta with a wooden spoon and simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese & garnish with basil.