Skip to content
- 250g Shore Mariner Cooked Prawn Cutlets
- 1 Large tin (400ml) of reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste
- 2 Medium courgettes, sliced
- Handful of broccoli florets
- 150g Mangetouts or snow peas, trimmed
- 150g Baby sweetcorn, cut in half
- 100g Unsalted cashew nuts, lightly toasted
- Handful of Fresh basil
- 1 Red chili, sliced
- Pour the coconut milk into a wide pan, then stir in the green curry paste and bring to a simmer.
- Add the courgettes and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli florets, mange touts and sliced baby sweet corn and simmer gently for a further 5 minutes.
- Add Shore Mariner Cooked Prawn Cutlets.
- Serve topped with toasted whole cashew nuts. fresh basil, chili and some boiled rice or rice noodles.